Wednesday, October 11, 2017

More pictures of house and a very bad oops, on my part

 This looks like some kind of monster but it's just the septic system.  It keeps growing!
 This is a view from the laundry room through the kitchen and mud room to the back door.
                                               part of our bathroom...mostly the shower            
                                                   the living room, bar and kitchen area
They are ready to tape and mud the drywall.  I am picking out appliances now.
Did I mention that I lost my small coach purse.  The little one that hangs off my arm.  Well, I guess it fell off, I left it on a table or Doug threw it away with the trash.  I have cancelled all my credit cards and tomorrow I will go get new drivers license.  What a pain!!!  Insurance cards should all be in the mail too.  I hope I haven't forgotten anything.  I think I am going to take a picture of everything in my new wallet so I will know what is in it, if there ever is a next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!