Friday, August 5, 2016

Just a few pictures of our day

Not much going on around here so I thought I would just post a few pictures.
                     Can you find two frogs in this picture?  I think this bird is called  a killdeer.

                                           
                                           This pond has the biggest bullfrogs I have ever seen!
                                                  This place is just teaming with wildlife.


                                             I took a few pictures of the sky this evening.



                                           Here is a shot of the moon.  It's just a little sliver.
Can you see the star?
Almost forgot to show you this one.  See the snake?  It looks so small in this picture.

If you can blow this picture up somewhat you can see the curve of the snake under the water.  This snake is much bigger than I thought.
To get your mind off the snake, here are a few pictures.    Lucas wanted to ride Buster.  Lucky for Buster, he couldn't stay on.  No 8 seconds here.
This was taken as we were leaving the doctors office in downtown Houston.  We are getting on I 610.  Oops, didn't mean to get scary again.





Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!