Tuesday, September 1, 2015

We are On the Road Again!

The RV wasn't completed until around 6:30 last night so of course we didn't leave.  Since everything was packed and ready to go (since Saturday) we left out this morning.

This is a picture of the living room all finished.  Now I get to do the fun part and buy some pillows, rugs and hang a few pictures.




I have a large piece of carpet remanent from the bedroom that I could use as a runner.  I like the way it looks but I hate to cover up my pretty new floor.  Hmmmmmm  What do you think?

We arrrived at Lady Luck in Caruthersville, Mo. around 2:00.  Here are some pictures of the RV Park.

 There weren't very many folks here when we arrived.  But they are already slowly coming in.  Three arrived after I took these pictures.  We haven't even checked in yet.  The sign said, find your spot and come in at your convenience.  We will finish setting up and go in and register.


                                                   It's good to be "On the Road Again"!

2 comments:

  1. Am jealous! We are counting the days till we head back to Naples. We leave mid-October with a couple of stops at Hilton Head and to visit friends in North Carolina before arriving in Naples late October. Love your updates!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glenda. I am jealous of your place in Naples. It is so nice. Hope to see you on the road sometime.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!