Sunday, May 24, 2015

New reservations at Somerville

We found higher sites at Somerville and made reservations again hoping that the levels would drop in this up coming week.  Last time I checked the lake was up 12ft.  We sure could use some dry weather around here.  We woke up this morning to a tornado warning.  Not exactly the way to greet the morning.  Luckily for us it was a funnel cloud that wound up passing over us.  I sure don't want to ride out a tornado in a motorhome.  Doug was watching radar as I contemplated our choices.  I was glad when that cell was gone and things calmed down.
Let's hope that the lake starts falling this week so that we won't be cancelled again or worse, spend a week at the lake and it rain every day.
Later



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!