Monday, April 20, 2015

Let's play catch up again

I had to go to the hospital because of pain in my legs.  It was excruciating.  Morphine didn't touch the pain so they gave me delaudid.  I don't know how to spell it but it worked.  It seems that my body is attacking itself.  I have vasculitis.  Now I need to find out why.  I will need to see a rheumatologist.  Hopefully they can figure this out.
I started to post a picture of my legs but thought that might be a bit much for some to handle.  Just think large blood blisters that are now turning black.  Doesn't sound fun does it.  It's not.
Mike had a meeting in Tampa, Fl. so he, Kaitlyn and Lucas have gone on a trip for a week.

Lucas is a month old now and according to his dad, he is a great little traveler.
They left the day I got out of the hospital.  We have been just laying around doing nothing.  And we are really enjoying the laying around doing nothing stuff.
Like a lot of the country, we have gotten our share of the rain and thunderstorms.  That too has kept us indoors.  When I get to the part where I am talking about the weather, it's time to shut up and close the book.  So.... Later

2 comments:

  1. Wow - hope you are better! Would love to meet up somewhere! We would have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glenda I would love to meet up with you sometime. I agree we could have a lot of fun! I am better but still waiting on doctors to decide how to treat this. It's a real bummer!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!