Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Visiting with Yogi again

We left Amarillo this morning with the rain coming down.  We have had great weather while we were  there so I guess I can't complain about it raining this morning.  It rained on us till around 1:00.  After that the weather was fine.


I hope the trucker up ahead of us makes it to his destination.  Can you tell in the picture that his load leans to the right?
We got to Ft. Worth at 5:00, and then there was construction on the road.  Can you say, S L O W!  It took us 45 minutes to go 16 miles.  On the good side, I drove the RV today.  I drove 61 miles and did great.  I was smart enough to pull over and let Doug drive through Ft. Worth.  :)
                                     Yea, this is a no-no... We are still on the road and it's after 5!
 We are back at Jellystone RV Resort.  This time it's not crowded like it is when school is out.  This place is a must, if you have children.
This is our site for the night.  We opted for the other side of the park this trip.  The last time we stayed here they put us right next to all the action.  That side of the park not only has all the "action" but a lot of trees which means a lot of birds and noise.  This side has smaller and less trees, is very quiet and the sites are roomier.
                                           Another view, these are all pull throughs.
                                       There are some cabins mixed in with the rv sites.
                                              Nice cabins... I would like to see inside them.
                                 This place has a lot of these iron works.  They are all beautiful.
                                                      Just playing with my new camera
There is so much I need to learn on this camera.  Hope I'm not to old to learn!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!