Sunday, October 5, 2014

Traveling to Gallup, NM




                                  The pictures above were taken at the Meteorite Crater rest stop.
                              The scenery is a lot the same around here, all beautiful.  
 We are getting close to the NM border and still the mountains with their color impress me.
We are stopped at the USA RV Park in Gallup, NM.  The sites are close but fairly level.

 The best thing here is that the internet seems to be fairly fast.  It's been so long since I had good internet, it sure is nice.  It's crazy how dependent I have become on it.
  We will stay here tomorrow and then leave for Albuquerque on Monday.  I am going to look for a Rock Window tomorrow.  They say there is one around here...
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!