Sunday, August 10, 2014

Super Moon!

Last night I really wish that I had a better camera.  The full moon was beautiful! It was also HUGE!
                    I have shaky hands and this is the best I could do.  It does not do it justice.
I tried several times but they were all the same.  I think it might be time to ask for a better camera.

I didn't take any pictures but Doug and his brother, Ricky, got the board put back up in the garage.  No damage to the wall thank goodness.  It has rained again today so that has put my work list at a stand still.  I defrosted the refrigerator, but that is the only thing I have done on my list.  If it doesn't rain tomorrow, I am going to clean the carpet in the RV.  Come on sunshine, I have work to do.
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!