Friday, August 1, 2014

A burglar in our midst

Tonight Mike took us out to eat at Goode Company Seafood.  The food was very goode!  LOL
For some reason the camera didn't focus very well and my pictures are a little blurry.  Couldn't be my shaky hands or anything like that.
 I had the stuffed flounder.  It was delicious!  I did swallow a bone though.
 Doug had the seafood platter.  It had catfish, fried oysters, stuffed shrimp and stuffed crab.
 Kaitlyn had the fried shrimp and flounder.
Mike had the grilled flounder and shrimp.  It was all very good.  I didn't get a picture of it but we had the champanera or something like that for an appetizer.  It was like a salsa with avocado and crab meat in it.  It was very good.  It was a wonderful dinner.  Now for the bad part.
We were heading back to the truck and as you can see it was still daylight.  Someone had used the keypad to unlock Mikes truck.  We had just picked up Kaitlyn from the airport.  She had been on a business trip for the last couple of days.  She had her bag and her work computer in the truck.  They stole them both!  I had started to leave my purse in the truck and Mike and Kaitlyn both said, no, this is Houston, don't' leave your purse in the vehicle.  I am so glad that I didn't.  I just hate that Kaitlyn lost her clothes, ipad, and her laptop.  She had so many phone calls to make to get everything taken care of for work.  Since they didn't break in we didn't even realize the bags were gone until we got to Mikes house.  Oh me.... why are people so mean???
Later  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!