Monday, July 21, 2014

Time to leave

It's finally over.  The dreaded moment has arrived.  It's time to leave. We have been here in Amarillo since the last of June.  It is so hard to leave my grand-babies.  But it has been so much fun being here for this long.  Amarillo is a wonderful town.  The people are very friendly. The weather since we have been here has been wonderful.  I wish the humidity was this low in Pine Bluff!  Low humidity, almost always a breeze blowing, makes for a nice day to be outside.  Don't get me wrong, the wind  causes a lot of damage here in AMARILLO, TX. It has had 60mpg gusts a few times while we were here. I just love that we can go outside here and not be bombarded with the heat, humidity and mosquitos that weigh a pound!
During our stay here, we have replaced the slide topper, added a booster to the air pressure monitor , repaired the screen door latch, and had new relays and a new thermostat installed on the a/c system.  Ouch to the pocketbook.

Guess I had better get some sleep.  I haven't been getting a whole lot of that lately.   Have I said that I sure don't want to leave.






We had a great time.  I can't wait to come back and play with my babies again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!