Sunday, April 21, 2013

Too busy having fun to take pictures

We got up early enough to watch the sun rise over the lake this morning.  My camera didn't take a good picture so I am not going to post one.  After eating breakfast, we all went into Burton so that we take Mike and Kaitlyn there to see this nice little town and enjoy lunch at the cafe.  The Cotton Gin Festival was still going strong.  There was a fun run finishing up that we had to avoid then we ate lunch.  There were several activities going on but we just looked around and then left. Kaitlyn and Mike wanted to go fishing.  It was really to windy today to do any fishing but Mike took her anyway.  Needless to say they didn't catch any fish.  Guess we won't be having fish for supper.
The speed boats didn't do anything today.  I guess the wind made it unsafe. I will watch and see if they can put them in the water.
We finished the evening off by building a fire and sitting around it trying to stay warm.  This cold front has really put a hurt on spring.
We wound up sitting around the fire for then entire night.  We even roasted hot dogs over the flame.
sorry about not having any pics.  I will try and get some tomorrow, but for now I am sleepy.  Off to bed I go.
Later

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!