Thursday, April 4, 2013

Packing up and getting ready to roll!

It's time to start loading up and getting ready to leave on Monday.  It has been raining for the last two days so I haven't been able to do much as far as loading.    I am hoping for better weather tomorrow.  We are planning to head first to Monroe, LA. to the business of the "Duck Dynasty".  If you haven't watched this show, you might check it out.  These folks are hilarious!
The plan is to just spend one night in West Monroe and then head toward Lake Somerville, TX.  This lake is northwest of Houston.
Doug had a dentist and doctor appt today.  He got good reports from both doctors.  He will go see the dermatologist about a rash on his ankle tomorrow.  He should be caught up on all doctor appts. for awhile.  I have blood work in the morning and then I am good til we get back.  It will be time for my mammogram at the end of this month.  You know how insurance companies are, I can't get it done early so it will have to wait.
We went to Camping world yesterday to look at some new light fixtures for the bedroom.  Ours are not working well.  Something to do with the switch.  Plus I don't like how they swing around.  This is what we have.

I am looking for something that either is directional or just a small wall sconce.  We found one that we liked but of course they weren't in stock.

Picked out another and guess what,  none in stock for that one either.

They said they had just put up this new display the day before and most of their stock wasn't in yet.  Wish they had held off on the display until the stock was in.  Iit's just frustrating for me.  I was all set for something new.  Oh well.  Maybe they will be in stock around Houston.
Later


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!