Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Just swimming and playing

Not much going on here.  We swim everyday (indoor heated pool) and play.  Have really enjoyed the granddaughter this week.  We went to Chili's for lunch and I didn't know they had a new menu with pizza.  Lori ordered the taco pizza and it looked great.  She said it tasted great too!

She bought Ashlynn a movie that she is wanting to see and I have spent the better part of the afternoon trying to figure out how to get it to play.  We have this problem everytime we swap from satellite, cable to whatever.  I just hope I can figure it out and then get it back the way it was.  LOL

Had some bad news from home.  One of Dougs best friends daughter was killed in a car wreck yesterday and his mother died today.  So so sad.  It makes you really think.  No one  is promised a tomorrow.
LIVE LOVE LAUGH
You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!