Sunday, March 31, 2013

It's so quiet.

Way too quiet.  The kids left for home this morning.  I miss them already.  I just texted them and they are home now. It is a 10 hour drive.  I am glad that they are home safe and sound.
I have been washing most of the day. (glad I don't have to watch the tank levels)  I guess I will spend the next few days getting the house clean and us ready to hit the road again.  Doug has a dentist appt on thursday so I know that we won't leave before then.  I  hope that we will be on the road by Monday week.  This will give me a chance to get everything done at the house and the motorhome cleaned and loaded again.  There are some people that I want to see while we are in town also.

It sure was nice to have
them home for a little while, I just wish it had been under better circumstances.



Ashlynn did get to ride Doc before she left.  She said she really liked to "drive" Doc.  She does do well for the few times she has ridden.  Maybe there will be her own horse in her future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!