Friday, March 15, 2013

I have a head cold!

Gee I wonder why?  Could I have caught this cold from my son or granddaughter, both had one when we arrived?  Could I have caught it from swimming everyday in a heated pool and then walking back to the motorhome in the cold?  Was I just lucky?  It's almost 2 in the morning and I can't sleep because when I lay down I can't breathe.  Of course when I sit up I can't breathe either.  I tried some dayquil today without a lot of relief so I guess tomorrow I will head to the store and see what else I can find.
Since I didn't feel to well today and Doug's shoulder was hurting him all day we had a do nothing day again today.  Hopefully we both will feel better tomorrow.  We are thinking of heading out to the Cadillac Ranch or whatever its called.
I guess I will go blow my nose and try to get some rest.
Later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no... how awful! head colds are so bad because you feel so groggy and can't get rest, which in turn makes you feel MORE groggy!

    A bottle of brandy will make ya sleep!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    The USA Is Our Big Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!