Friday, March 1, 2013

Day one of retirement... this could be nice!

I slept in this morning and didn't get up till 9:00! It felt so good not to have to jump up and get ready for work.  I did a little house cleaning and then we checked on the motorhome.  Everything was finished but our battery it seems was bad.  Doug had to jump it started when he took it into the shop.  We had hoped that somehow something didn't get turned off and it ran the battery down.  No such luck.  Both batteries were bad.  We had them change out to new ones and picked up the MH around 4:30.  It was too late to even start loading it so we will start in the morning.  We are not in any hurry, I think we will leave Monday morning.  We plan on stopping in Russellville for a couple of nights to see Doug's brother and then head on.
Back to cleaning the house and getting everything ready to load in the MH.  I am a happy woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!