Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What a wild Christmas Day!

This has most  definitely been a Christmas to remember.  It's 4:30 and I am waiting for my son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter to arrive.  It's raining and 33 degrees outside.  I woke up to Doug telling me the stray dog that had adopted us was back in the garage and had puppies.  We have 6 as of now.  I hope she is through.  I have made her another bed and as soon as I am sure she is done will put her in a dry bed.  Bless her heart she is exhausted!  Lord knows what I am going to do with a mom and 6 pups!  Christmas dinner was suppose to be with sons in laws but due to some uncontrollable circumstances, that was canceled last moment.  Doug and I found the only place open to eat, Chinese!  LOL  So this is a first for us, no Christmas dinner and puppies.   gee  what else!!!!

The rain has now turned to ice then snow. We got a white Christmas just a late one.  We still have electricity though many do not.

The best part of this is that my granddaughter is here and will spend the night with us.  I hope that your Christmas was everything you wanted it to be. Mine was most definitely a memorable one.  In a way, this Christmas is what Christmas is all about; family and taking care of whoever or whatever has been sent your way...
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!