Saturday, December 1, 2012

Moved furniture and put up Christmas decorations

I had a busy day today.  First I moved all the furniture around in the living room.  Then I put up the Christmas tree.  Of course I had trouble with some of the lights not working.  I had to add lights to a pre lit tree. Bummer!  Libbie came over and decorated the tree for me! Talk about a good friend! She did a great job.  It's the best looking tree I have ever had.
She even decorated the mantle!
I need to get a Santa Claus picture for above the mantle.  I think that would finish it off nicely.  Notice that my elf fairy is riding the horse.  LOL
Now I guess I am going to have to go shopping and put some presents under that poor bare tree!
While Libbie and I were decorating inside, Doug and Jim were outside taking the slide out awning off the slide out.  I had a tear on one end.  They got it off and then gave it a good wash down with the power washer.  It is drying now.  Doug is taking it to the  upholsterer on Monday.  He can resew the end and then they can reinstall it.  If it doesn't work he can order a new one for us.  I didn't get any pictures of them working cause we were too busy inside.  sorry
Sorry the pics aren't very good.  I have ordered a new camera and it hasn't come in yet.  I used my iphone.  It usually makes good pics but with my shaky hands I just can't take good pics with it.  Hurry up camera get here! I ordered one from Best Buy on black friday.  I and getting a Nikon coolpic.  At least I think that is what it is.  Maybe I will retake the pics when it gets in.
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!