Friday, December 28, 2012

100 Posts

  Today is my 100th post!  Dont know why that would be special but gee it is 100.
  Christmas is over,  the kids have gone home.  I will take the tree down this weekend and try to get everything back to normal.  If anything here is ever normal.  I usually have all the decorations and tree down by Christmas night.  Not even close this year.  I will be lucky to have it all down by new years.
  The puppies are growing so fast.  I think I have asked everyone I know if they want a puppy and haven't had any takers yet.  This could be serious.  Then there is the momma dog.   She has been abused and I don't want her to ever have to worry about that again.  Her eyes reach to my soul. There is so much pain there.  She will have to have a special home. I have 6-8 weeks to find 8 loving homes.  Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. Hoping you are able to home these pups! So sad when animals are mistreated...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I hate to see animals mistreated. I believe every animal needs a loving home. Hopefully these will all find love and furever homes :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you!