Sunday, October 28, 2012

Went on a shopping spree

Drove into Little Rock today to do a little shopping.  I needed something to wear for Halloween at work.  I really didn't find anything that I wanted so I settled for make up to make my face up as a cat and I got some ears and a tail.  Going to have to do.  We then went to Home Depot looking for  a new shower stall.  I want to remove the bathtub and replace it with a shower.  I am good at tearing things up but not so good a putting it back together.  All of the 48" shower trays have the drain in the wrong place.  We may have to use the 60".  I was hoping to use that 12" to add a small cabinet.
Oh well. whatever.  Then we headed to Sam's for some fruit, fresh veggies, paper products and just stuff.  We came back with all that and a new Blend-tec.  It's a blender, ice cream maker, soup maker and juicer all built into one.  Makes smoothies too.
For the price it should take call in orders.  This is suppose to help you eat more fruits and veggies.  We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Harriet,
    We've had our Blendtec for a few months and we love it. We make a green smoothie every morning and that way we know we've got our entire day's supply of fruits and veggies in. Our green smoothie normally consists of: 4 big handfuls of raw spinach, 2 bananas, 4 handfuls of blueberries, a few handfuls of pineapple, a couple handfuls of kale. Then I usually add one or two of the following....mango, cranberries, grapes, figs, flax seed...whatever room I have left in the container.

    We're vegan, so I also use it to make milk from raw cashews and water. It also is good for fruit smoothies....pineapple, mango, cranberries.

    You have left a few comments on my blog asking if we use our Blendtec a lot and you were worried you weren't getting your monies worth. I could find no email address to contact you directly. Hope this helps. If you have any more questions, you can find my email address on my blog in the comment section.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!