Friday, May 4, 2012

What a Friday!

I should have known that today was going to be challenging when I woke up late this morning. I was two minutes late for work, no biggy, but then I was late getting Coffee and didn't have breakfast. Then the fire alarm went off. We just all looked at each other wondering whose child had set it off this time,when we decided we better call and check on what's going on in the building. We were told it wasn't a test, please evacuate the building.
 The fire dept came and checked everything out and couldn't find a fire so back we all went.



 It wasn't long before we started smelling something. It continued to get worse. We called maintenance to come check it out, but they couldn't find what was making the putrid smell. By now we are all getting headaches and feeling nauseous. The air conditioning people arrived to. He checked out the new compressor they had just installed. They searched all afternoon but never found the source of the smell. It was so bad we closed the office a little early.
Now for the good part of the day.

 We are spending the weekend at cane creek campground in star city.

 Doug left earlier in the afternoon and I came down after work. It's nice and quiet.


We met the Matthews at a local Mexican restaurant and had a great supper!

 After dinner we enjoyed sitting by their pool and "shooting the breeze "

You sure can tel that I used my Ipad to blog this.  I can't seem to get the hang of typing on that thing.  Of course I can't add pics from my camera either.  I'm not sure I like that thing! I hope I found and fixed all misspelled words. Sorry

1 comment:

  1. Oh my I hope they figure it out over the weekend so you don't have to return to that on Monday!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!