Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday is still a Monday

I love holidays but....  The day after is always payday.  Not the good one though.  You pay for your day off.  The day following a holiday is always hectic. Twice the phone calls, twice the problems working on half the rest.  Of course I've squeezed in all the fun I could with little sleep, thus half the rest.  I do this every time we have a day off.  You'd think I'd learn, but I don't.  Lucky for me even though Doug had the same kind of day I did, he was craving BLT sandwiches for supper and he even fixed them! Yay for Doug!  He wins best hubby award for the day.  I love that tomatoes are in season now.  I would have been just as happy with a tomato sandwich but I won't tell Doug.
Since I have fallen asleep twice on the couch, I guess I need to go to bed.  I am hoping for a better day tomorrow.  At least tomorrow is hump day!

2 comments:

  1. Dang.. now you made me hungry for BLTS! Steve and I are avoiding bacon... but I suppose an LT on Toast would suffice?

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog from a comment you left on "Travels with Emma" I wanted to send you this link to a online course on how to drive a motorhome. It really has some helpful tips and maybe you'll learn to "turn right." There are a series of tutorials and we found them very helpful.

    (and NO, I am not a robot.)

    http://www.betterrving.com/Search.aspx?Search=barney&fSearch=true

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!