Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

To all mothers out there, I wish you all a very Happy Mothers Day!

I have spoken to both my sons today and that will have to do for now.  I hate that they are both so far away. It 's the hardest part of being a mother; letting go.  They both have their own lives now and one has his own child.  I am happy for my children.  They both have good marriages and happy lives. What more could a mother ask for?

Doug and I spent the day washing the motorhome.  We are trying to get it ready for our Memorial weekend trip to Tunica.  It sure looks good!  Next weekend I will clean the inside.  I have decided to put the knife saver on the cabinet door over he sink.  It will be high enough that Ashlynn can't reach it but still close to prep area.

This gets my silverware drawer cleaned up nicely and I have more room too.
It's amazing how many spoons and forks I had in there. I guess I was expecting to serve 24 people!  I took all but service for 4 out. I don't know what I was thinking.  I don't use anything but plastic most of the time anyway.  If I have more than 4 to feed they can bring their own silverware. LOL

Happy Mothers Day!  I'm going to watch Avatar and rest.

1 comment:

  1. Your knife rack looks great! Don't ya just love doing all those little modifications that make life all that easier in your motorhome?

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!