Sunday, May 20, 2012

The fruits of my labor

It's not much but those that know me , know that this is all I can take care of outside.  I have a tendency to plant flowers and let them die.  I seem to forget to water them.  Hopefully these will fair better.
These are by the front door.  When they fill out it should be pretty.  There is Ornamental Sweet Potato, Dusty Silver, Coleus, Begonia and Impatiens.
Another planter on front porch has the same flowers in it.  I took a close up of it but the camera seems to have eaten it.  The rock garden in front has a large need of more rocks. LOL
This bromeliad is on the back porch.  I love this little chicken, it's made from clay.  I think I may have gotten a little over zealous with my flowers.  I also have a hanging basket on the porch but you cant see it.
The back porch. is finally cleaned off too.  I wanted to buy the settee and coffee table that goes with those two rockers but they didnt have one in stock and this year they dont have any of this set at all. Hmm. Now what am I going to do, I really need at least two more seats.  I hope to find something that will go with my two rockers that I have now, if not the same thing.  I found a bistro set that I hope to put at the other end of the porch. Now to enjoy the fruits of my labor. Ahhhh
I'll let you know how long they last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!