Saturday, March 3, 2012

The carpet is Clean!

Got the carpet all cleaned and all the floor vents vacuumed.  The motor home is now clean and ready for the trip next weekend.
Doug got the yard all raked and the leaves all burned.  So the yard is all ready too!
After a short rest, I fixed supper and checked out the blogs that I follow.  There is one that I found recently that caught my eye because it has pics of her dog, Bennie. Well, Bennie is a twin to my beloved Muffie!  I love looking at the pics of Bennie. His personality seems a lot like Muffie's.  Bennie's owner is a woman full-timer! I  admire her courage and tenacity to be able to undertake such a lifestyle on her own.  I don't know if I would be that strong. You go girl! If you would like to check her blog out, it is "Sassy's on 'Da road" (sassysondaroad.blogspot.com)


Well what do you think? Looks just like Muffie to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!