Sunday, February 12, 2012

Tip for the Day

Did you know that there are many uses for Bounce dryer sheets? Yes they are great in the dryer but did you know that you can use them wet to get the bugs off the front of your motor home? They work great! those little critters come right off.  You can also put one in your pocket and they will repel mosquito's.

Did you know that that glass stove cleaner will polish your headlights making them brighter at night? This cleaner is alot cheaper than the polish they sell to clean your headlights with.

I have starting following several bloggers lately that have given me alot of new information.  I hope that I can, as I learn more, be as helpful to others as they have been to me.


Just trying to stay warm today, and counting the days til I am in the motor home again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!