Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Countdown to Retirement

Doug and I have spent the last year preparing for retirement.  We had hoped that this January would see that day finally arrive.  But alas, we will have to delay the much anticipated day for another year.  January 2013 is the new date.  Until then short trips in the motorhome is all we have to look forward to.  We have a trip coming up this month.  Now all we have to do is decide where to go.  We only have 4 days so it will have to be a close trip.  Petit Jean would be nice, but I think its closed down for the season.  Vicksburg, Ms. has antebellum homes to see.  Murfressboro has diamonds to look for!  I think I will put a bunch of places in a hat and draw one.
As soon as I know, I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!